1. Your personal data
During your visit to this website, we collect and treat the personal data necessary for the provision of services. Such data includes the name, address, telephone number and email address of clients.
In addition we will collect all the information you submit to us by using the contact forms available on this website.
In the event we ask you to provide any personal data, there is no obligation to do so. However please note that failure in submitting such information, may result in not being able to adhere to the main functions of our website, or make use of the services in question.
2. The purposes for which we use your data and the information that we collect when you make a reservation, send a request, subscribe to a newsletter or enter data on our website are as follows:
• To improve our website in order to serve you in a better manner
• To process your transactions in a more efficient way.
We also collect your email address as a form of:
• Sending you useful information, answer questions and/or other requests.
• Process reservations and send information and updates regarding requests.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
3. How we Protect your data
Your personal information is contained within secured networks and is accessible only to a limited number of people, who have been given special access rights to such systems, and are required by law to keep such information confidential.
All credit card transactions are processed through a secure gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
4. Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, exchange, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to third parties unless we notify you in advance. This does not include hosting of partner websites or other entities that support us in the operation of our website, conducting our business and services, provided that these entities keep all this information confidential. Your personal data may be disclosed if appropriate in compliance to the law, to enforce the policies of our website, or protect our rights, property or security.
5. Your rights as a customer, and bearer of your own personal data, gives you the right to access your own personal information at any given time. You also have the right to demand its limitation, rectification, opposition or deletion, under the limits legally imposed. The customer, as the data holder, also has the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of the data at any given time. This modification of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the treatment carried out on the basis of the previously given consent. When it is technically feasible, the customer may request the portability of their data to another person in charge of treatment, and they will be kept only for the exercise or in defense of complaints.
Furthermore, regarding this purpose (single effects of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process), the data may be retained when exercised some of the rights identified above.
In the event that you want to exercise these rights or for any other additional issue concerning the protection of data and its treatment, you should contact the person responsible in writing to the contact provided below. You will always be required to show proof of the identity of the data holder. Additionally, and if at any time you consider that your rights have not been properly preserved, you may file a complaint with the National Data Protection Commission.
In regards to the matters reviewed above, additional information is available for consultation and can be found on the following website: https://www.cnpd.pt/Commission.
6. Contact Us
If you have any questions or any further clarifications regarding the treatment of your personal data, please contact us by email to: